BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 10, 2009

Muggle Medical Procedures

This morning I experienced a Muggle medical procedure called an MRI. I don't know why Muggles have to be subjected to such things. I had to lay flat on my back with my leg strapped into a contraption while a machine thumped and knocked and whirled for minutes on end. I could feel strange sensations in my leg and a tingly feeling in my toes. I layed there for over 30 minutes, not moving. Me...NOT MOVING!! For several hours afterwards my legs ached. I don't know if that was because of the "Muggle Magic" or because I found my muscles contracting. Oh well...it's over now and I'm back in my cozy dorm room with Druscilla, my little dragon. (Don't tell Hagrid I've got her in my dorm room!!)

2 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

Yuck! Well, at least it's over now, right? I hope the MRI helped them to see what they needed to and that they can fix it quickly!

Having Muggle parents, they didn't know about Healers to take me to them, and I have had an MRI before, too...I got to listen to music and fell asleep because of laying so still...LOL

Winnie said...

Well, we are glad that yucky procedure is done! When do you get the results? Hopefully, those muggle doctors don't take too long to let you know what is what.