Thursday, October 28, 2010
Life in the world of the Muggles seems to be rather interesting lately. I wish I had magic to fix a "broken" car. It's been over 6 weeks since an inattentive Muggle decided to see how much damage he could cause by hitting my vehicle in the rear. I'm not quite sure how Muggles can put up with insurance companies!! A quick flick of a wand is SO much easier!
Posted by Wisteria Lovegood at 3:05 PM
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
I love the homework this week!
1. Vinewood and Dragon Heartstring -- Hermione Granger
2. Walnut and Dragon Heartstring -- Bellatrix Lestrange
3. Hawthorn and Unicorn Tail Hair -- Draco Malfoy
4. Hornbeam and Dragon Heartstring -- Viktor Krum
5. Ash and Unicorn Hair -- Cedric Diggory
6. Rosewood and Veela Hair -- Fleur Delacourt
7. Elder and Thestral Hair -- Albus Dumbledore
8. Mahogany and an unknown core -- James Potter
9. Elm and Dragon Heartstring -- Lucius Malfoy
10. Cherry and Unicorn Hair -- Mary Cattermole
11. Yew and Phoenix Feather -- Tom Riddle
12. Holly and Phoenix Feather -- Harry Potter
13. Willow and Unicorn Hair -- Ron Weasley
Posted by Wisteria Lovegood at 2:14 PM
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
I just found a book I need..."Elsbeth Lavold Book Eighteen - The Third Book of Viking Knits Collection". I have the first book and like it, but this one I LOVE! I so love cables and the projects in the book are full of them. I also love that the designs reflect my Norwegian/Viking heritage. Must find this book!
Posted by Wisteria Lovegood at 3:28 PM
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
- Pumpkin Pie
- Owl Post
- Leaf Blower
- Weasley Wizards
- Quaffle Ball
- Hallow Tree
- Mad Men
- Dragon Fire Breathing
- Crystal Ball
- Trees Colorful
- Hermione Bagnold (the only Hermione I know!)
- Hogwarts Castle
- Burrow Home
- Dobby Socks
- Horcrux Snake
- Ministry Magic
- Magic Wand
- Sirius Black
- Apple Juice
- Juice Fresh-Squeezed
- Candle Scented
- Ghost Hunt
- Snake Slimy
- Wand Broken
- Invisibility Cloak
- Tent Patched
- Spell Bound
- Umbridge Pink
- Dursely Evil
- Prophet Seer
Posted by Wisteria Lovegood at 9:38 AM
Saturday, September 25, 2010
- A bag full of books. I always have to have a book with me. I could escape into any storyline and no one would every find me! I can't imagine life without a book to read.
- A craft of some sort to keep me amused, be it knitting, cross stitch, scrapbooking or sewing. I love creating things and would want something to keep my hands busy.
- A journal. One of the things I enjoy is putting my thoughts down on paper. If I went into hiding, I would want to leave behind the story of my journey.
- A camera. I love taking photos to help me enjoy my journeys long after they are over. I would want to keep a pictorial record of my journey though life.
- Photos of my family. I would never want to forget the faces of my family members or how they have impacted my life and made me the person I am.
Posted by Wisteria Lovegood at 6:54 PM
Monday, September 13, 2010
It's the start of another season here at HSKS. In an effort to introduce myself to all the newbies...and some of those I haven't seen for a while...here it "All About Me"!
Unique and/or Antique Buttons
Pens and Postcards from Your Region
Fat Quarters of Fabric
Hard Candies from Your Region
Posted by Wisteria Lovegood at 3:30 PM