BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week 5 Homework

I love the homework this week!  

1.  Vinewood and Dragon Heartstring -- Hermione Granger
2.  Walnut and Dragon Heartstring -- Bellatrix Lestrange 
3.  Hawthorn and Unicorn Tail Hair -- Draco Malfoy
4.  Hornbeam and Dragon Heartstring -- Viktor Krum
5.  Ash and Unicorn Hair -- Cedric Diggory
6.  Rosewood and Veela Hair -- Fleur Delacourt
7.  Elder and Thestral Hair -- Albus Dumbledore
8.  Mahogany and an unknown core -- James Potter
9.  Elm and Dragon Heartstring -- Lucius Malfoy
10.  Cherry and Unicorn Hair -- Mary Cattermole
11.  Yew and Phoenix Feather -- Tom Riddle
12.  Holly and Phoenix Feather -- Harry Potter
13.  Willow and Unicorn Hair  -- Ron Weasley

1 comments:

Meggie (Megaera) Black said...

I thought I'd let you know that your handmade items are almost complete! I just need to finish it up and weave in the ends. ;;does a happy dance;; I hope you like it :-)