If I were going into hiding (because I don't go camping), I would must definitely take the following:
- A bag full of books. I always have to have a book with me. I could escape into any storyline and no one would every find me! I can't imagine life without a book to read.
- A craft of some sort to keep me amused, be it knitting, cross stitch, scrapbooking or sewing. I love creating things and would want something to keep my hands busy.
- A journal. One of the things I enjoy is putting my thoughts down on paper. If I went into hiding, I would want to leave behind the story of my journey.
- A camera. I love taking photos to help me enjoy my journeys long after they are over. I would want to keep a pictorial record of my journey though life.
- Photos of my family. I would never want to forget the faces of my family members or how they have impacted my life and made me the person I am.