BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Photo Scavanger Hunt

My favorite little dragon, Druscilla, and I went on a little scavanger hunt. Here are some of our finds!

Druscilla really wanted this pretty little wand, but I told her it was a little inappropriate for Hogwarts!



Here she is posing by a wee tombstone. I wonder if the tombstone might be for a week leprechaun.



Shhhhh....don't tell, but Druscilla and Knitsy sneaked into the dank Slytherin dungeon and stole a badge!



Druscilla found this wee shamrock hanging near a door. She'll put it back, I promise!



After a long day of studying with Professor Solem, we all needed a pint of brew!



Druscilla LOVES my new picture frame! So do I....sigh!



Druscilla things this should count as both an owl AND a statute. What do you think? It's my little owl Paisley.



And here is my favorite locket..it's filled with wonderful perfume someone special gave me on Valentine's Day. Druscilla likes to wear it when I'm not looking.



And, here's a wee leprechaun we found at the Happiest Place on Earth!



Gold...gold....gold...to go with Druscilla's gold wings.



Druscilla found my diary! She better not read it!!!!



Druscilla wearing her very special diadem! Isn't she adorable?



Druscilla got caught up in some devil's snare. Fortunately it was LAST year's devil's snare! The new growth hasn't started yet. She does get herself into trouble sometimes.



Druscilla really thinks she needs a special cup that declares her queen. I tell her she needs to be a princess first!



Every good witch has a cloak!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it! That picture frame is fabulous!!