BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Recovery from *Research*

I cannot believe it has taken me almost a whole week to recover from my *research* weekend! I was so very exhausted and just a wee bit bruised. I learned never to take a fast wild broom ride after dark through a thick forest! I had to keep my eyes closed while holding my breath and with a tight TIGHT grip on my companion. I thought I quite accomplished when it came to broom flight. Boy, do I have things to learn! Also, when one falls off a broom, be prepared to get a few bumps and bruises. Of course, as my mother always says, kisses do help boo-boos.

I was so thrilled to return to Hogwarts and see that our House captured the snitch. Allitrya, your flying and ability to hone in on that little golden bird, amazes me. And the teamwork in Ravenclaw is, without a doubt, to be envied! If only Muggles knew about the excitement of Quidditch. They would probably never again watch silly games where they walk around merely hitting a small ball into a hole. Doesn't sound exciting to me in comparison to Quidditch!

Now, I'm off to finish that homework. I really don't want to get detention for slacking off.....or do I??

0 comments: