BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What a Surprise!

I was feeling so down in the dumps yesterday. I just stayed in my room, cuddling in my big bed, hugging a purple pillow. I know I'll be in trouble for missing my classes, but I'll worry about the detention later. Besides, detention isn't always bad now, is it?

While I was laying there staring out the window at the bare tree branches, there was a tiny knock at my door. I ignored it, but the door slowly creaked open and dear Knitsy poked her head through the door. She was wearing a very cute pink hat someone had knit for her. She does like her hats! Anyway, she brought me a warm cuppa sweet herbal tea and a wee heart-shaped tart beautifully frosted in pink with white lacy piping. It was almost too beautiful to eat, but Knitsy insisted I eat it. And I must say I savored every crumb of that tart. It was amazing!! I asked Knitsy where it came from, but she just smiled her shy little smile, lowered her eyes, and giggled. She wouldn't even give me a clue!! That little elf sure knows how to keep a secret. I'm sure that tart was enchanted in some way because I certainly feel much better today. Now, to find out who sent me the tart!!

3 comments:

YogaKnot said...

could it have come from an attractive professor we all know.... ::grin::

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! I am so glad you are feeling better. :-) Now, have fun solving your mystery!! ;-)

Sarah said...

Wisty, I am absolutely shocked! As delicious as the tart sounds, what if it was tainted with a love potion? You should be more careful, especially since you didn't know where it came from!