BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Movie Madness

Yesterday was a very quiet day for me. Both Professor Lufkin and Professor Townsend were involved in staff meeting all day in preparation for the end of another term at Hogwarts. So I found myself with nothing to do! Minee was preparing to go away for the weekend with her family and I haven't seen Luveday in days and days. I do hope she is still attending Hogwarts and that we didn't scare her away.

Anyway, since it was so quiet I decided to sneak off to the Muggle world where I saw 4 movies! Yes...4!! First I saw a very cute movie called Spiderwick, followed by an action picture called Jumper (not my favorite). Then it was The Kite Runner which I thoroughly enjoyed and must now read the book. Finally, last night I saw Wall*E, which is very entertaining. I recommend it to everyone. I was amazed how good a movie can be with almost no dialog.

In between all those movies, I managed to read a few chapters and to put the finishing touchs on the kit for my spoilee. I am hoping to get my little owl Paisley into action yet this weekend!

1 comments:

Catriona Lestrange said...

Wow!! Quite an amazing day! I love to watch movies myself, but with the little ones all we can watch these days are DVD's. I did see Jumper and liked it, but I haven't seen the other movies you mentioned yet. Now that you mention movies I think I'm going rent one for tonight and watch with Hubby after the girls go to bed which, hopefully, won't be too late!!