BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Meme About Me

1. What was I doing 10 years ago...

My oldest child had just gotten married. My middle child had just graduated high school so I was in the midst of college prep for him. My daughter was getting ready to start her last year of high school so I was taking her for senior photos, voice lessons, choir practice,etc. Both were playing summer traveling soccer so I was spending lots of time on the road going to soccer games. My time during all the things in the Mom job description were coming to an end and I was looking forward to having time to do the things I wanted to do, rather than spending all my time seeing to the needs of my kids. I was also working full-time in the same job I'm in now.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today...

Put the final stitches in a cross stitch piece
Pack away winter clothes
Go for a long walk
Laundry
Take time to read

3. Snacks I enjoy...

Popcorn is the #1 snack I can't resist. I also love summer fruits. I'm not really into chocolate unless it's very good chocolate.

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire...

Build the house of my dreams
Pay off my children's student loans
Buy houses for my children
Set up college funds for any/all grandchildren
Travel to all the places I have dreamed of seeing
Set up neighborhood summertime progams for kids, including a traveling library

5. Places I’ve lived...

Fargo, North Dakota
Wheatridge, Colorado
Longmont, Colorado
Bloomington, Minnesota
Tunis, Tunisia

6. Jobs I’ve had...

Cashier
Babysitter
Secretary
Legal Assistant
Mom!

7. People I want to know more about...

All my Hogwarts friends, new and old, including

Andromache Tonks
Cecilia Kettleburn
Agatha Ackerly
Miranda Moonstone
Violet Le Veela

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I beat you to it, Wisty... :D

Catriona Lestrange said...

I'm so glad that you filled it out!! Yay!! Just helps me to get to know a little bit more about you! Hope you have a great weekend!!