BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oh Woe Is Me

It hasn't been a good week for me around Ravenclaw House. I hope I haven't made any of my roommates upset. Spring around Hogwarts has brought not only fragant, colorful flowers, but too much pollen for my wee being. I have been spending lots of time with Madam Pomfrey trying to deal with allergies and now a possible sinus infection. At least I have Emma Wigworthy there to keep me company. She has such a wonderful bedside manner. The hot compresses have been wonderful, and she can make the most soothing cups of hot tea.

I've left Ravenclaw in the capable hands of Minerva Kwikspell. I know she's doing her job well because she even delivered my homework to me! I'm suffering incredibly and she wants me to do homework! She even stood over me while I did it! My answer to the House Quiz is:

Can you keep a secret? The headquarters for the Order of the Phoenix is at No. 12 Grimmauld Place.

Hopefully I'll be back in the game very soon. I dread to see what Fleur, Minee and Luveday have done to my purple corner of our dorm room. Fleur's peacock feathers have probably migrated! I'm sure Professor Lufkin is in need of further assistance settling in here at Hogwarts. There are so many more dark, quiet, secret rooms to show him through....

0 comments: