BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Chaos Rules

Last evening I returned to my dorm from the infirmary feeling a wee bit better, but still with a pounding sinus headache. All I wanted to do was cuddle up in my bed with my cushy pillows and velvet purple comforter. I climbed the stairs slowly trying not to jostle my head too much. I pushed the heavy door open, stepped inside, and my eyes flew open so fast I thought my head would explode! There was Minee surrounded by cauldrons (I think I saw mine there) and fibers galore. Every color of the rainbow was splashed on the walls, floors, trunks, bedding! She was standing in the middle of the circle of cauldrons with her wand orchestrating a dance of the fibers. I was totally speechless! The fibers were hopping from cauldron to cauldron, sloshing colors everywhere as they flew. Poor Luveday was cowering in the corner wide-eyed. She must have been wondering if everyday at Hogwarts is so full of activity! I do have to admit, Minee is quite enthusiastic about her potions! (And the results are fabulous!)

4 comments:

Quinn said...

Oh, poor tired prefect lol. Give Minee a detention and call it a night.

onescrappychick said...

oh sinus's are horrid... I hope you feel better soon

Emerald

Catriona Lestrange said...

Oh my!! What a surprise to come home to. I hope that you will be feeling better soon, Wisteria!

Ferula Finnigan said...

I know what you were really doing while gone this week
wink wink
~F