BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 12, 2008

My First Official Assignment of the Term

I got a call from Headmistress Wartbobble over the weekend. I was not very happy about being given an assignment the weekend before the start of the term, particularly when it entailed showing the new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor around Hogwarts. After all, I had purple pillows and rugs to put in the Common Room! But I grudgingly agreed to do it and took him to the dungeons. Wouldn't you know it, we got lost! It took me hours and hours to find my way out, jumping into the arms of Professor Lufkin every time one of the Hogwarts ghosts appeared. (Thank you, Nick!) It was an unpleasant assignment...but someone had to do it. The sacrifices I make for Hogwarts!!! Next I may have to show him around the grounds. There are some beautiful secluded spots..................

3 comments:

Quinn said...

rotfl. why didn't you show him the cozy purple pillows and throws in the common room? ;)

Wisteria Lovegood said...

Duh.....there were too many first years wandering in and out! I didn't want to scare him, after all.

Catriona Lestrange said...

You certainly don't want to make anyone jealous with the extra time you spend with him. I hope his attitude is not as scary as his facial expressions. Maybe the Room of Requirement?