BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 6, 2009

PHEW!!

What a crazy few weeks I've had! I didn't realize just how looney the Full Moon can make people, but I experienced it all this week! I was contacted by people I haven't heard from in ages. I had people showing up that I didn't expect. It never seemed to quit. I would fall into bed at night exhausted.

I'm really in the mood to go down to Diagon Alley and checking out all the newest yarn, but I quite honestly don't need ANY more yarn! Aren't 3 bins enough?! I do have some on order for my spoilee's special handmade item. I can't wait to get it!! I did lots and lots of shopping until I found what was JUST PERFECT. With the cooler weather, I enjoy sitting cuddled up in the evening knitting away.

1 comments:

Terri said...

Glad to read you have scored some good items for your spoilee!