BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Friends

This is my 6th go around in this wonderful world of wizards. During each of those terms I have made so many new friends. I was thinking today what my life would be like if I had never discovered HSKS and never got to know so many great people. I am a firm believer that people come into our lives and exit our lives for reasons. I believe that I learn something from each and every person with whom I come in contact. Today I was thinking about how much I miss many of the people who have moved on to other things. They may no longer be part of my life, but I still miss them.

I am thankful for all these people and all I have learned from them. I hope that I can stay in touch with as many of these awesome people as possible and that our friendships can continue to grow.

0 comments: