BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Truth or Lie

I am finally somewhat settled in at Summer Camp. I'm so grateful that Miss Wartbobble didn't put Thistle in my cabin. I'm not sure I would have survived! At least now I can take time to get to know the others in my cabin. I've seen some of them at Hogwarts during regular term, but it's not always easy to get to know those in other Houses. Ravenclaw keeps me pretty busy.

So, in an effort to get to know everyone, I'll tell you 3 truths about me and 1 wee lie. See if you can figure out which one is a lie!

1. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love playing dress up.
2. I have a tattoo on my left ankle.
3. I really want to dye a blue stripe in my hair.
4. I love Manga...particularly if the subject is vampires.

Good luck!!

9 comments:

Lily May said...

Why are people picking hard lies? I say the tattoo is the lie

Clara Clovenhoof said...

I think that the blue stripe is a lie. I'm sure you might prefer a purple one ;)

Ashley said...

I'm going to go with the blue stripe hair. Man this is hard to pick!

Piper Poplartree said...

I'm going ot go with the blue stripe being the lie. Other colors are better. (which reminds me I need to redo my pink stripes)

Fleur Dolohov said...

I also am going to guess the blue stipe as the lie.

Sarah said...

Blue stripe? I thought you loved purple??

Gryphon the Great said...

I'll go with blue stripe.

Jen said...

I do think you would put a blue stripe in your hair, I don't think however that you have a tattoo on that ankle.(though you want to get one) Right?

Mrs.Haggie810 said...

I think the blue strip is the lie. :D