BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

Guessing Lies

This has been a tough one and here are a few of my guesses:

Bevin Rae Mooney: I KNOW this one for a fact! Her lie is that she can't live without her morning coffee. She doesn't drink coffee!



Hermoine Bagnold: I'm guessing that #1 is a lie, i.e., that her natural hair color is blonde.



Antonio dela Weasley: By process of elimination, I say the lie is that he's never traveled outside the US.



Fleur Dolohov: Just a guess...the lie is that she collect Goofy.



Clara Clovenhoof: I think that #4 is the lie. I am guessing that she actually has an older sister and younger brother, not the other way around.



Lily May Clearwater: This one is very tough. I'm tied between 2 possible lies. I think I'll go with #2, that she does cake decorating in her spare time. I want to believe she knits in her spare time!



Phelicia Phoenixfire: I'm guessing nectarines are not her favorite fruit.

0 comments: