BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hints

Here are some things about me that might help others with WINGO:

*My favorite candies or sweets are caramels and hard candies of all sorts, particularly lemom
*I am a Ravenclaw
*I have 7 siblings - 1 brother and 1 sister, 4 half brothers and 1 half sister
*I have been to several castles all over Scotland, i.e., Edinburgh, Stirling, Blair, etc.
*I have a wand and wizard hat.
*I have numerous collections...stitch markers, Precious Moments figurines, salt and pepper shakers, Disney figurines, buttons (to name a few)
*My birth month is July.
*I brought my pet dragon Druscilla with me to camp.
*I have been on lots of trains with several destinations, such as Edinburgh, Linlithgow, Stirling, Minneapolis
*I have played Quidditch.

Hope that helps!

0 comments: