BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Missing Roommate

When I returned to my dorm room after a very long day at classes, I discovered Minee's cauldrons empty. It was way too quiet in our room. I asked Chrysta and Cassandra if they had seen Minee, but they said no. I checked the Common Room, but no Minee. I checked the owlery...no Minee. I checked the Great Hall and the Room of Requirement...no Minee. I was indeed puzzled. I finally ran into Emma and she said Minee was in the infirmary...something about a broom accident. I flew to the infirmary and found her asleep. Poor Minee! She's kind of bumped and bruised, but is in good hands. I miss having her in our dorm room.




WhileMinee is healing, Bevin Rae Mooney will be helping me with Ravenclaw matters. I was able to bribe her with promises of pretty yarn!




It's almost Halloween, my favorite time of the year. My little owl Paisley delivered a few photos from home of a little Lovegood in her Halloween costume. She's wearing Sharpay's prom dress from High School Musical 3. Isn't she cute!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is soooo cute! Excellent job describing it to me... she's going to have great fun trick-or-treating tonite. Did your daughter arrive safely?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Rose said...

Cute Cute, sounds like life in your tower is hectic...