BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Updating School Records

At the start of every school term, we get asked the same questions. Wouldn't you think that they had all this info already? And where does all this parchment get stored? I've never seen any old records in the lower levels of Hogwarts when I've been down there. None in the upper reaches as well.

Potter Name: Wisteria Lovegood

Rav ID: Neila

I am allergic to: Cats, dust, blooming fruit trees, Republicans and some Slytherins

Pets that I have: Only my little owl Paisley. (Do DADA professors count?)

My favorite yarn: Most of them!

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? I like both, but I really prefer book colors.

My favorite flavor: clove or peppermint

My favorite holiday: Halloween

I would like to receive a: I would be thrilled with anything! Never tried dyeing so it might be fun. I LOVE making socks and living in a cold climate I can always use scarves.

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: I am a huge fan of Knit Picks Harmonies in all sizes and shapes. Can't have too many!

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: I've only tried Lantern Moon.

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) 4

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? Nope, birthday was last term so this time I'll help others celebrate.


And, being a Ravenclaw, I'm all into extra credit so here are some other facts:

Favorite colors: Purple, blue, green

Favorite seasons: Spring and Fall

Favorite Disney character: Tinker Bell

Favorite time of day: early morning

Favorite snack: Popcorn

2 comments:

Heather said...

OOh, I like the extra credit... maybe I'll add some to mine. Excellent idea! :-)

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

What are you trying to say??? Do I make you sneeze or itch or break out into hives????