BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Kit Arrived!

I received the most wonderful kit from my spoiler, Catriona Lestrange. Upon opening the box I found one of the wonderful little trunks I have so admired. That was my first squeal of delight!













Upon opening the trunk I found wonderful Paton's Classic Wool Merino in blue and gray/silver and beautiful Ravenclaw stitchmarkers and matching bracelet. Squeal of delight #2! I'm a collector of stitchmarkers and these will make a perfect addition! Catriona gave me a pattern for a Fibonacci Felted Bag for which the yarn is intended. She also gave me the size 10 straight needles and size 10 circular needles needed for the bag. I can't wait to start it!! Now that I've discovered felting, it's all I want to do.




Digging further into the box I found a fantastic lined handmade bag. It's in a shaes-of-blue harlequin print and the lining is blue with stars. It has black leather straps and it such a perfect size. Catriona spoiled me even more with a matching needleholder, something I don't have and DEFINITELY need. Insert squeal!




Finally, there is a Wizardology book and notecards. Squeal!!! How could Catriona have known that I have eyed that Wizardology book for AGES? Did a little owl tell her?



Thanks so very much, Catriona!! You did an awesome job on my kit. I truly love it! Extra gold stars for you!

5 comments:

Winnie said...

I am oh-so-glad that you liked everything :) Stitch markers and bracelet were also made by moi. Forgot to mention that :)

Charlotte kaae said...

That is so nice this kit :)

Emma Diggory said...

That kit is awsome! Well done Headmistress!

Unknown said...

WOW! What a great package. :) Lucky girl!!

Anonymous said...

:O WOW!!!! I hope I get spoiled like that this term!!!