BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wingo Clues

Since we're playing Wingo this week, I thought it would be a good time to drop some clues about me!

  • I have been on a train.  I traveled to and from Edinburgh, Scotland to Linlithgow, Sterling and Glasgow.
  • I have seen every Harry Potter film in the theatre...added bonus, I've seen them all on opening day!
  • I have 2 siblings, a brother and a sister.  Additionally, I have 4 step-siblings.
  • I have several collections...Precious Moments, books, Disney Vinylmations, Dept. 56 North Pole Village, to name a few.
  • I've been to more castles than I can remember, i.e., Edinburgh Castle, Sterling Castle, Fraser Castle, Linlithgow Castle, etc.  I belong to Historic Scotland so I like to go to as many castles as possible.
  • I own all the Harry Potter movies.
  • I have been in HSKS since the 3rd term.
  • My birth month is July.
  • I have been on a multi-day camping trip to Yellowstone and to Girl Scout Camp.
  • One of my favorite brands of yarn is Noro.  Another is Mysti Alpaca.
  • I love hard candies, particularly anything black currant, clove, lemon, cinnamon.

0 comments: