BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Never Allow Your Cousin To Go To Camp With You!

I came back from a long walk around the lake with Counselor Whitmarsh only to discover that my cabin had been attacked by flamingos. At first I was confused. Why would anyone put flamingos around my cabin? Who could be so mean.



Then, of course it dawned on me!



There is only one person deranged enough to do such a thing...nasty prickly Thistle Lovegood! I immediately sent my wee owl Paisley home to tell Mummy and Daddy about Thistle. I hope they will finally be able to do something to protect me from Thistle.

2 comments:

Thistle Lovedgood said...

you know you like them!!

i still can not get over the fact that you were backing out when i drove past!!

Thistle Lovedgood said...

oh what to do next!!

it is so nice that you leave your cabin so often