BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Kit Arrived!!

My kit from Rowena Weasley arrived earlier this week. Poor little owl almost froze his tail feathers! I wasn't able to post photos because (1) I couldn't find the cable for my camera and no spells were helping me out; and (2) when I found the cable, Blogger wouldn't cooperate! I think I probably stamped my feet and screamed loud enough that the sleeping Blogger woke up. So...here's my kit! I've never tried dyeing so this will definitely be an adventure. I hope my potions knowledge is up to the challenge!




Rowena made an absolutely adorable Snitch tape measure for me. Isn't it cute? I'm going to love using it. She also gave me some beautiful tile stitch markers. I so love them. I'm sure everyone knows I collect stitch markers and these are such a welcome addition. I'm not sure if she made them or not, but they are gorgeous.




Rowena also gave me 2 skeins of worsted weight Knit Picks Bare and a Sock Dye Blank. I'm fascinated by the sock blanks so this should be fun. She also gave me Kool Aid in orange, black cherry and grape, as well as Jacquard dye in sapphire blue. I'd like to jump right into attempting to dye, but I better wait until after the holidays when Elanor Cadogan can help me. Finally I got another tape measure and several patterns and instructions for dyeing.

Thank you so much Rowena! I'm definitely going to have fun with this kit.

1 comments:

Rose said...

Oh those stitch markers are handmade! You can thank my other crafty classmates who taught me!